1. I loved reading Expecting Better by Emily Oster. She’s a renowned economist who wanted to make informed decisions about raising her kids based on facts and research. I also just ordered Bringing Up Bébé by Pamela Druckerman and plan to read it while on maternity leave.
Expecting Better by Emily Oster, $17 // Multiple locations (Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Target) // penguinrandomhouse.com
Bringing Up Bébé by Pamela Druckerman, $18 // Multiple locations (Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Target) //
2. Glow Nurture app
Glow Nurture App, Free // Apple App Store and Google Play // glowing.com/nurture
3. I am so thankful that supercute flats are trendy right now! I have stocked up on Sam Edelman and Jeffrey Campbell slip-ons and loafers.
Sam Edelman Slip-ons and Loafers, from $50 // Multiple locations (Sam Edelman at NorthPark Center, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus) // samedelman.com
Jeffrey Campbell Slip-ons and Loafers, $145 // Multiple locations (Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters) //
4. For beauty, I love Mama Mio products. Their face
wash and boob tube are awesome!
Mama Mio Products, prices vary // Multiple locations (Buy Buy Baby, Amazon, Walmart) // mioskincare.com
5. I have gone through about five bottles of Bio-Oil to
prevent any stretch marks or skin irritation as my bump grows.
Bio-Oil, from $5.99 // Multiple locations (CVS, Walgreens, Ulta Beauty) // bio-oil.com
6. I didn’t realize I could use a heating pad until I was
already in my fifth month, but it has been a lifesaver for my back ever since.
7. When it comes to local restaurants, Chris and I are creatures of habit. You will find us rotating between Mi Cocina, Taverna and The Porch on a weekly basis.
Mi Cocina // Multiple locations // micocinarestaurants.com
Taverna // Multiple locations // tavernabylombardi.com
The Porch // 2912 N. Henderson Ave., Dallas, 214/828-2916 // theporchrestaurant.com
To read our interview with Jillian, click here: dfwchild.com/features/3816/Mom-To-Be-Jillian-Terrell