LocationOnline View map
- Website: https://www.northparkcenter.com/posts/let-s-createl-virtual-artrocks
Though NorthPark Center will not holding ArtROCKS! in person, they've asked their usual ArtROCKS! friends to share some craft projects you can do from the comfort of your home. Look online for complete instructions and illustrations.
Craft from Kid Art Dallas
Spring Garden Collage, inspired by Natasha Bowdoin’s Garden Plot, located on level two above Macy's.
-Recycled materials (food packages, old gift bags, etc.)
-One piece of 9x11 construction paper
1. Gather colorful paper materials and construction paper for the background.
2. To make flower blossoms, cut circles and scalloped circles using a variety of different colors and sizes between 1-4 inches.
3. Create stems by cutting long, narrow strips of paper. Using a similar color paper, cut a few leaf shapes for each flower.
4. Use a glue stick to assemble. Stack 2-4 layers of concentric circles to form flowers and add stems and leaves.
Craft from Sour Grapes
Make your own coloring book inspired by the art collection at NorthPark.
Materials: white paper, printer, crayons, markers, or any other tool you like use to color
1. Print out this PDF file.
2. Fold according to the below graphic.
3. Begin coloring!