LocationThe Drive-In at The Central View map
2999 N. Carroll Ave.,
- Website: https://rooftopcinemaclub.com/dallas/
- Line/Box Office Phone: For questions email email@example.com
- Cost: Tickets from $22 per vehicle.
- Ages: All ages
Rooftop Cinema Club, which recently opened drive-in movie theaters in Houston and San Antonio, opens its doors to a new drive-in in Dallas for you to enjoy movies under the stars in the age of social distancing. Located at The Central, just 5 minutes north of Uptown Dallas. From US-75, take the N Central Expressway and turn right onto N Carroll Ave.
Film screenings take with a reimagined approach to ensure guests have a safe “away from home” experience, from the security of their own vehicles. Movies will be projected onto a 52-foot screen with skyline views as your backdrop, and audio will be broadcast through the FM transmitter radio in your car.
You are welcome to bring your own food, but food and beverages are available through a completely contactless order and pickup system. You will have access to order cinema snacks such as popcorn, candy, and soda, as well as menu items from local food trucks.
– When entering the Drive-In, follow the guidance of the parking ushers. Team members will wear masks and routinely change gloves. Vehicles will be socially distanced, and you must maintain social distancing at all times.
– You must watch the movie from within your vehicle. This can include sitting in the bed of the truck or the back of a hatchback, but lawn chairs, picnic blankets and any other external seating outside the vehicle is not allowed at this time.
– Masks are required if you exit your vehicle for any reason, including going to the restroom or picking up concessions. Guests must bring their own masks.
– You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party.
-Restrooms are available to the left of the cinema screen and will be regularly sanitized.
All ages are welcome to the Drive-In, but film ratings vary. Please check the rating of the film you are purchasing tickets for. Look online for a full lineup of screenings, including:
-The Princess Bride: Oct 12 at 7:30pm
-Jurassic World: Oct 16 at 7:30pm
-Hocus Pocus: Oct 21, 26, 29 and 31
-Ghostbusters (1984): Oct 22 at 7:30pm
-Beetlejuice: Oct 28 at 7:15pm
-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Oct 17 at 7:30pm
Community screenings include:
-Death Becomes Her: Oct 18 at 10pm
-Gremlins: Nov 1 at 10pm
$5 admission; all proceeds will be divided equally between the North Texas Food Bank and the Black Lives Matter Movement