09:00 AM until 05:00 PM
LocationDallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden View map
8525 Garland Road,
Dallas, TX, 75218
- Website: https://www.dallasarboretum.org/visitor-information/dining/
- Line/Box Office Phone: 214/515-6615
- Ages: All ages
On May 6–8, spend the weekend at the most beautiful place in Dallas with that special mom or mother-figure in your life.
- Family keepsake photos from 11am–3pm on Saturdays, provided by the Dallas Arboretum Volunteer Advisory Board with donations to the Dallas Arboretum volunteers
- Country Critters Petting Zoo and face painting from 10am–2pm
- Lucca and Livvy Nitro Pressed Juices from 10am–4pm
- Lil’ Red Flower Truck flower sales from 11am–3pm
- Plus, the first of 100 families to visit receive a cookie cutter bird feeder kit each weekend.
DFW’s Best Party Bands on the Martin Rutchik Concert Stage:
Saturday Havana NRG! 2–4pm and Sunday Low-Key Colors 2–4pm
Mother’s Day Brunch
May 7 & May 8, 10:30am & 12:30pm
Make reservations for Mother’s Day Brunch with a beautiful view of the gardens and an elaborate menu featuring multiple carving stations, extensive chef’s antipasto displays and more at Restaurant DeGolyer and Rosine Hall.