LocationCrayola Experience Plano View map
6121 West Park Blvd., Suite A100,
- Website: https://www.crayolaexperience.com/kubota
- Line/Box Office Phone: 469/642-2901
Free with regular admission: $27.99 at the door for ages 3 and older; $24.99 online
- Ages: All ages
For a limited time, explore Kubota Machine Adventures at Crayola Experience Plano. This larger-than-life takeover is packed with 20 fueled-up, hands-on activities inspired by Kubota equipment. And all activities are included with general admission! Catch this limited-time, national tour before it hits the road.
Crayon character Peri will explain your assignment. First, make your own Kubota Machine Adventures badge. Then, during the event, you can snap photos with real Kubota equipment, name and wrap your own Kubota-inspired crayon, hop on kid-sized equipment to complete colorful challenges.
- Transform crayon shavings into "grass clippings" art
- Scoop, load and dump at a 3D projection sand table
- Engineer your own ultimate Kubota machine of the future
- Snap photos with real Kubota equipment. (Note that the machine display and seat access is for photographs only. Children should never play on or around off-road equipment.)
For at-home activities, Kubota-themed coloring pages and printable crafts are available.
- Model Magic Kubota Track Loader: Get your Crayola Model Magic out and get molding! With this craft you'll make a miniature Kubota Track Loader.
- Kubota Hard Hat: Craft your own Kubota hard hat so that you're ready to gear up for all your other Kubota-inspired projects!
- Kubota Tractor Tissue Box (color your own): Grab a tissue box and your crayons... or colored pencils... or markers! Then, we'll help you convert your tissue box into a Kubota Tractor.
- Kubota Tractor Tissue Box (pre-colored): Still want to make your tissue box into a Kubota Tractor but don't have crayons on-hand? No worries! This version of our craft comes pre-colored -- just print, cut and assemble.
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.