LocationMusic Hall at Fair Park View map
909 First Avenue,
Dallas, TX, 75210
- Website: https://dallassummermusicals.org/shows/hamilton/
- Line/Box Office Phone: 866/276-4884
- Cost: Ticket prices vary. Look online for specific seats.
- Ages: Recommended for ages 10 and older due to strong language. Children 4 years of age and above are permitted but must have their own ticket.
Hamilton is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. Click here to watch a preview of the production.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony, Grammy, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
Presented by Dallas Summer Musicals at the Music Hall at Fair Park. Runs 2 hours 45 minutes including intermission. For more information, patrons can visit DallasSummerMusicals.org or call 866/276-4884, from 9am–5pm Monday through Friday. Also on stage Jan. 18–Feb. 6, 2022 at Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth.
RELATED: See What the Constitution Means to Me, January 4–9, 2022 in Dallas
Hamilton Dallas dates:
Tue, Nov. 16, 7:30pm
Wed, Nov. 17, 7:30pm
Thu, Nov. 18, 7:30pm
Fri, Nov. 19, 7:30pm
Sat, Nov. 20, 1pm and 8pm
Sun, Nov. 21, 1:30pm and 7:30pm
Mon, Nov. 22, 7:30pm
Tue, Nov. 23, 7:30pm
Wed, Nov. 24, 7:30pm
Fri, Nov. 26, 7:30pm
Sat, Nov. 27, 1:30pm (ASL performance) and 7:30pm
Sun, Nov. 28, 1:30pm and 7:30pm
Tue, Nov. 30, 7:30pm
Wed, Dec. 1, 7:30pm
Thu, Dec. 2, 7:30pm
Fri, Dec. 3, 7:30pm
Sat, Dec. 4, 1:30pm and 7:30pm
Sun, Dec 5, 1:30pm
Lucky Seat Lottery
For your chance to purchase two seats for only $10 each, enter the Lucky Seat lottery at luckyseat.com/shows/hamilton-dallas. A separate drawing is held for each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- The lottery will open at 10am every Friday and will close for entry at 12pm the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between noon and 4pm every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Once notified, winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two tickets.
- Only one entry per person, per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
- For inquiries about the ticket lottery, email email@example.com if entering through Lucky Seat or firstname.lastname@example.org if entering through the Hamilton App.