05:00 PM until 10:00 PM
LocationFarmers Branch Historical Park View map
2540 Farmers Branch Lane,
Farmers Branch, TX, 75234
- Website: http://fbspecialevents.com
- Line/Box Office Phone: 972/247-3131
Free for Farmers Branch residents with a Boo Pass; $5 for non-residents ages 4 and up. Haunted Hedge admission is $5 for a single entry or $8 for unlimited entry.
- Ages: All ages; Haunted Hedge recommended for ages 9 and older.
On Saturday, October 29, the Farmers Branch Historical Park transforms into a Halloween spectacle with plenty of family-friendly activities and candy.
- Booville: a free area is designed with activities for ages 5 and younger.
- Haunted Hedge: Children ages 9 and and can make the night spookier by exploring the Haunted Hedge. Includes loud noises, strobe lights and graphic imagery. No infants/toddlers, strollers or wagons, pets or touching the actors. Admission is $5 per person for a single entry and $8 per person for multiple entries. The Hedge opens at sunset.
- Cash midway games: Ranging from $0.25 to $1 cash. Money raised benefits non-profit and community organizations
- Bounce houses, a petting zoo, photo buttons and glow items
- And stage entertainment.
Please bring canned food to support a canned food drive benefiting Metrocrest Services. Please note that this year we will not be giving trick-or-treat bags.
Free parking is located at Ford Road and Villa Creek in the Metro Square Business Park, 12300 Ford Road. Handicapped parking is located at the corner of Ford Road and Christian Parkway.