12:30 PM until 01:45 PM
LocationSMU Robson and Lindley Aquatics Center View map
5550 SMU Blvd,
Dallas, TX, 75206
- Website: https://www.teamunify.com/team/recpwpa/page/events/clinics-and-camps
- Ages: 5 years and older
Learn how to swim and play water polo for free. This clinic offered at SMU on Saturday, November 14 will focus on teaching beginners fundamental swimming technique that translate into basic water polo skills and drills.
Water Polo was recently added to the list of officially sanctioned sports in Texas public schools starting as a pilot program in 2022. It is the first sport added in over twenty years and is the fastest-growing sport in the state.
Pegasus Water Polo Academy wants every kid to have a chance to experience a sport that builds strong teams, strong minds, and strong bodies. Swimming and water polo work hand in hand as strong swimming skills support strong water polo skills, so the clinic will focus on both sports.
The Pegasus Water Polo Academy free Swim and Water Polo Clinic is open to boys and girls, ages 5+ who are water safe and able to swim and new to the sport.
- No experience is necessary, and equipment is provided. All you need in a swimsuit and a towel.
- Child must be able to swim one length of the pool (25 yards) without floatation devices.
- This clinic is not for current Pegasus members.
- No parents are allowed in the facility, only registered youth.
- Staff is following COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions including temperature checks, face masks, and social distancing.