LocationFort Worth Botanic Garden View map
3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.,
Fort Worth, TX, 76107
- Website: https://fwbg.org/events/dogdays-august/
- Line/Box Office Phone: 817/463-4160
Free with regular admission during the daytime; free movie night
- Ages: All ages
Enjoy the Fort Worth Botanic Garden with your pup on Saturday–Sunday, August 20–21 from 8am–1pm. The garden will remain open during regular hours for humans, until 3pm. Hydration stations for dogs will be provided by the garden across campus.
Daytime visit: Regular admission for humans ($12 for adults ages 16–64; $6 for children ages 6–15; free for 5 and younger) and an additional $5 per dog.
FWBG|BRIT members receive free admission and pay $5 per dog — with a complimentary bandana(s).
Special Event: free Movie Night in the Grove
On Saturday, August 20, bring blankets, lawn chairs, and pups (all free of charge) to The Grove area, located behind the Trial Garden. (See garden map.) The movie—Disney’s Cruella (2021) starring Emma Stone—begins at 8pm. Space is limited so it’s recommended to arrive at 7:30pm. On-site concessions will be sold by Rock Springs Cafe.
To reach the Grove free of charge, visitors must park in Parking Lot D (3408 West Freeway) and enter through the Lot D Gate. The parking lot will open at 7:30pm.
To ensure the success of Dog Days and safety of all participants, the garden asks that guests and pets adhere to specific rules and etiquette:
- All dogs must be leashed, more than four months old and up to date on vaccinations.
- Waste must be bagged and placed in trash receptacles. The Garden will have bags available for use.
- Dogs must be socialized and well-behaved. If dogs are seen acting aggressively, Garden staff reserves the right to ask owners to leave.
Bring your pups again for the next official Dog Days: November 19–20.
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.