11:00 AM until 06:00 PM
LocationLee Harvey's View map
1807 Gould Street,
Dallas, TX, 75215
- Website: https://www.fleaharveys.com/
- Line/Box Office Phone: Lee Harvey's: 214/428-1555; Distorted Heartbeat: 469/222-0978
- Ages: For adults, but children are welcome
Flea Harvey's is a monthly flea market occuring on the spacious yard of Lee Harvey's, Dallas' #1 Dive Bar as voted by D Magazine. Each month features over 18 local vendors selling everything from vinyl to vintage clothing to jewelry. There will be a minimum of three new vendors each month as well as your #fleaharveysfavs. See a complete list of vendors at eventbrite.com.
In addition to a shopping extravaganza, Flea Harvey's also features:
- Adoptable pups and giveaways from The Love Pit, a nonprofit foster-based organization focused on saving the homeless pit bull population in DFW through education and adoption.
- Nonstop tunes from DJ WildSide & Culturegang.
- Breakfast tacos and mimosas from Lee Harvey's.
- Children and well-behaved, leashed pets are welcome.
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.