LocationHeard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary View map
1 Nature Place,
McKinney, TX, 75069
- Website: https://www.heardmuseum.org/event/fall-family-campout-november-5/
- Line/Box Office Phone: 972/562-5566
$24 per child (ages 5-12); $29 per adult (ages 18+)
- Ages: Families with kids ages 5 through 12. Each attending group must have at least 1 adult per 4 children to provide supervision.
The Heard's Fall Family Campout offers groups an evening of fantastic discovery after hours. This program includes team-building activities, the opportunity to experience Texas wildlife, and more. You'll experience what it’s like to be a member of the Heard’s nightlife, and enjoy a night that you'll never forget. Spots are limited, so be sure to register online.
The campout begins at 5pm on Saturday, November 5 until 8am on Sunday, November 6. Guests must bring their own tent and other equipment. See the suggested equipment list below. Please note that lights out will be no later than 10pm. Pizza and lemonade will be provided for dinner. Guests may bring other food options as desired.
- Tent (must not be larger than 4-person size tent)
- Sleeping bag, pads and pillow
- Camp chair, if desired
- Hand sanitizer
- Necessary toiletries (contact solution, toothpaste/toothbrush, etc.)
- Prescription medication, as applicable
- Water bottle (guests may refill at our building)
- Bug spray
- Change of clothes and appropriate closed-toed shoes; weather-appropriate clothing as necessary, and sleepwear
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.