02:00 PM until 06:00 PM
LocationTopo Chico Hard Seltzer Stage & Lawn at Grandscape View map
5752 Grandscape Blvd,
The Colony, TX, 75056
- Website: https://www.grandscape.com/event/dia-de-los-muertos-celebration/
- Line/Box Office Phone: 972/668-2222
On Sunday, October 30, join Grandscape in celebrating Día de los Muertos, also known as Day of the Dead, at the Topo Chico Hard Seltzer Stage & Lawn. Día de los Muertos is the tradition of celebrating and sharing memories of loved ones who have passed and we’re celebrating throughout the day with live entertainment, activities, and more!
The event will include:
- Live performances by Mariachi Arraigo de America, Mexico 2000 Ballet Folklorico, and Squeezebox Bandits
- Sugar skull face painting
- DIY Mexican flower crafts
- Food and drink vendors
- Plus make sure to grab a picture with a real-life donkey and llama
- And don’t miss out on grabbing a margarita or two from Mi Cocina, who will be out throughout the event
- 2pm Mariachi Arraigo de America
- 3:15pm Mexico 2000 Ballet Folklorico
- 5pm Squeezebox Bandits
Food and drink vendors:
- Mi Cocina
- Walk On’s
- Lava Cantina
- The Colony Wine Bar
This event is free and open to the public, but food and drinks will be available for purchase from each individual vendor throughout the event. No outside alcohol or coolers are allowed. Get free parking in the Grandscape parking garage.
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.