09:00 AM until 04:00 PM
LocationCenter for Brain Health View map
2200 W. Mockingbird Ln.,
Dallas, TX, 75235
- Website: http://brainhealthweek.org
- Line/Box Office Phone: 972/883-3400
Come to a free, family-friendly day at Center for BrainHealth, which is launching its inaugural BrainHealth Week, a focused initiative to educate and engage anyone with a brain in building healthy-brain habits to unleash your full potential.
BrainHealth Week, held February 20–24, 2023, is a five-day journey sharing insights and activities to inspire healthy-brain habits that can easily become part of a daily wellness routine. Programming throughout the week will include on-site events at UT Dallas’ Center for BrainHealth, virtual and live events, as well as rich content and activities that can be accessed online.
During this Family Fun Fair, you'll engage in brain-healthy games and activities, learn insights from BrainHealth experts, and meet special guests.
- Learn about how our curious brain loves exploration. Meet Steven Lee from NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab as he shares lessons in perseverance, curiosity, mindfulness from the Mars mission.
- Get a sneak peek of KERA’s new mindfulness podcast for children and parents.
- Practice mindfulness as you enjoy a sound immersion experience with a member of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra Young Musicians.
Note that this is not a drop-off event. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No registration required.
Morning session: 9am–noon
Afternoon session: 2–4pm
See the full schedule here and register for the live-streamed afternoon talk.
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.