10:00 AM until 05:30 PM
LocationFort Worth Alliance Airport View map
2221 Alliance Blvd.,
Fort Worth, TX, 76177
- Website: https://www.atxaviationexpo.com
- Line/Box Office Phone: 817/890-1000
No general admission per person, but a parking pass is required: $79 and allows up to 15 people per vehicle.
- Ages: All ages
The world-renowned U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds will soar through the North Texas skies on Saturday, Oct. 22, at the AllianceTexas Aviation Expo presented by Bell (formerly Bell Fort Worth Alliance Air Show) at Perot Field Fort Worth Alliance Airport. Guests can explore static aircraft displays on the Flight Line and family-friendly exhibits and activities in the expanded Landing Zone.
Parking tickets, premium seating and an exclusive area for photographers are available for purchase online. Parking lots open on Saturday at 10am and close to inbound traffic at 2:30pm.
- Flight Line from 10am–3pm: Touch and tour static aircraft displays, exhibitors, food concessions and gift shop on the ramp. Get an up-close look at aircraft and, in some cases, get a glimpse inside. Ramp will close at 3pm to prepare for aerial acts.
- Landing Zone from 10am–5pm: Explore interactive, educational and fun exhibits and activities, food concessions and a beer garden, and gift shop on the ground. There’s something for every member of the family, including: simulators and photo ops, face painting, and kids inflatables.
- Aerial Acts from 4–5:30pm: Watch the world-renowned U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, F-22 Raptor Demonstration Team, Bell 505 Fly-By and the National Anthem Flag Presentation by the RE/MAX Skydiving Team.
Since 2006, Alliance Air Productions has distributed more than $780,000 of its proceeds to more than 80 nonprofit organizations across North Texas. This year’s proceeds will also be distributed to various local nonprofit organizations.
The AllianceTexas Aviation Expo presented by Bell (formerly the Bell Fort Worth Alliance Air Show) is one of the top civilian aviation events in the country and previously placed first among “Best Air Shows” in the USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards. The AllianceTexas Aviation Expo is dedicated to bringing family entertainment to North Texas, supporting local communities and opening doors to various career paths in aviation and aerospace.
Alliance Air Productions, a nonprofit organization and producer of the air show, is a subsidiary of Hillwood, the developer of the 27,000-acre AllianceTexas project that is home to Fort Worth Alliance Airport. Since 2006, Alliance Air Productions has distributed more than $780,000 of its proceeds to more than 80 nonprofit organizations across North Texas.
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.