11:00 AM until 03:00 PM
LocationDallas International School – Churchill Campus View map
6039 Churchill Way,
Dallas, TX, 75230
- Website: https://facctexas.com/
- Line/Box Office Phone: Dallas International School: 972/991-6379
Online in advance: $15 general admission; $8 children 2–12; under 2 free. At the door: $20 general admission (card only)
- Ages: All ages
Do you know that French people say, "Joyeuse Fête Nationale"? Celebrate the French national holiday, Bastille Day, and enjoy amazing food and drinks at this family-friendly event, hosted at the Dallas International School and co-organized by the Consulate General of France in Houston and the French-American Chamber of Commerce in Texas.
The day includes:
- Lone Star Circus performers
- Water slide and activities for kids
- "La Pompe" French-inspired live music quartet
- A complimentary rosé wine bar (for adults 21 and up) with Gérard Bertrand
- French savory galettes and sweet crepes with Chef Karl
- Baked goods from Les Délices de France
- Le Rêve Gelato & Pâtisserie
- Les Crêpes de Cedric
- Gourmet olives
Held in partnership with French associations: Dallas Accueil, Alliance Française, Les Francophones de Dallas, and French Apéro.
Tickets on sale via EventBrite: $15 general admission; $8 children 2–12; under 2 free.
At the door: $20 general admission (card only)
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.