LocationHistoric Downtown McKinney View map
111 North Tennessee Street,
McKinney, TX, 75069
- Website: http://artsinbloomtx.com
- Line/Box Office Phone: McKinney Main Street: 972/547-2660; email@example.com
Free admission; cost for some craft activities
- Ages: All ages
Produced and sponsored by McKinney Main Street, Arts in Bloom takes place in Historic Downtown McKinney and features over 120 juried artists, and the Local Artist Village, all set up on the tree-lined streets surrounding the McKinney Performing Arts Center.
A nationally recognized participant in the Main Street Program, downtown McKinney offers a unique and beautiful setting of restored, turn-of-the-century buildings that now feature cafes, offices, bars, boutiques, galleries and restaurants.
During the event, the streets of downtown come alive with fascinating sights and sounds as fine artists, performance artists, musicians, Texas wineries, and food vendors take part in the three-day celebration. There’s also a hands-on interactive area for children, the Kids Creation Station, where young Picasso’s can learn about art processes and create their own masterpieces.
Admission to Arts in Bloom is free; guests can also enjoy the following:
- Art demonstrations
- Live musical entertainment with street performances
- Wine Pavilion area featuring 12 Texas wineries (Wine Tasting Preorder Special)
- Craft beer and tasty eats
- Kids Creation Station: young Picassos can learn about art processes and create their own masterpieces.
- Unique dining and shopping set in a beautiful setting of restored, turn-of-the-century buildings that now feature cafes, bars, boutiques, galleries, and restaurants
Friday, April 14, 5–10pm
Saturday, April 15, 11am–10pm
Sunday, April 16, noon–5pm
Find more family fun events every day of the week at dfwchild.com/calendar.