Location2400 Long Rd, Denton, Texas 76207, United States
- Phone: 940/349-8800
- Website: https://www.dentonwaterworks.com/
Your summer dream is an easy reality at Water Works Park in Denton. There are slides, a lazy river, a kiddie play area, and an amazing wave pool.
It’s easy to plan a perfect day at Water Works Park!
- Park for FREE.
- Grab some sunscreen and puddle jumpers for the little ones at the Hula Hut. (We know it’s hard to remember everything! But don’t worry, it’s what we’re here for.)
- Rent a cabana and have a shady home base for the day.
- Grab a bite at the Tidal Wave Café. We have smoothies, pizzas, salads, and much more. Did we mention Beth Marie’s and Dippin’ Dots ice cream? Or, bring a few snacks in your personal cooler!
- Take the kiddos inside the Natatorium for some inside pool time when they need a break from the summer sun. The admission to the Nis included as part of your water park admission fee.
- The award-winning water park truly offers something for all generations. Recently voted Best by North
- Texas Child Magazine in 2018 and frequently voted as a favorite place for a birthday party in Denton County, we’re proud of what we bring to the community.
We also offer unique classes that can really make for a fun experience at Water Works Park.
Kayaking the Lazy River
Kids and parents can take these fun classes that teach the basics of kayaking in the lazy river! Participants will learn introductions to paddling and introduction rolling.
Aquatic Explorer Camp
Each week campers will enjoy different themes that take them on adventures all around the Natatorium and
Water Works Park. The camp is for ages 7 to 14. Did you know that 90 percent of kids reported that they made new friends and felt happier after summer camp?
Dolphins Summer Splash Camp
Does your kid love to swim? This swim camp is structured similar to competitive events on a traditional swim team. Campers must be 6 years old or older and be able to swim the length of the pool unassisted.
Take walking to a new level when you go for a stroll in the lazy river! This evening, cardio class features step aerobics, resistance work, and more. For ages 16 and older, it’s a great way to discover the joys of physical activity in an intergenerational class.