Parish Summer is for Kids.
Our weekly day camps put kids into doing mode. Whether it is doing something they already love or discovering something new, our summer camps engage kids by putting the hammer, paintbrush or whisk in their hands.
Parish Summer is for Parents.
June 1-August 21, 7:30-6:00pm, 3-18 years old
That’s one week before and after other summer camps in town!
Registration opens on February 12!
Read about our 200+ camps and register via our website www.parishsummer.org.
Early Bird Discount
Automatically receive 10% off select camps when you register before March 25! Eligible camps are designated with an * next to their title on our site.
Location, Location, Location
We are centrally located on almost 50 acres with dynamic arts, athletics, and classroom spaces available to our campers.
Take a Tour!
We’d love to meet you and show you around. Email email@example.com to schedule.
Summer 2020 Camps include:
- Academics – Financial Literacy, Launch (6:1 ratio!), Math for Physics, Pass the Scalpel, Study Skills & Summer Reading, Spanish Prep
- Arts – Ceramics, Cooking, Dance, Painting, Theatre
- Athletics – Basketball, Football, Soccer, Golf + Tennis
- Community Service – Earn required hours!
- Day Camp – Waterslide Tuesdays, Field Trip Thursdays, Friday Finale
- STEM – Coding, LEGO, Minecraft, Roblox, Robotics, Rocketry
Plus so much more!
Will I know anyone?
Last summer 40% of our campers attended schools outside of Parish Episcopal School. Summer is a great time to make new friends and you will be in good company!