Grace Academy of Dallas is “Christ-Centered and Future-Focused.” Grace Academy is proud to partner with families to meet both the educational and spiritual needs of each child. We provide a robust curriculum that emphasizes weaving the word of God into everything we do. Whether working on campus or E-learning from home, Grace Academy offers a unique balance of an academically rigorous curriculum within a nurturing, Christian environment. Students graduate from Grace Academy prepared for future success.
Grace Academy provides an environment that encourages the development of Christ-like attitudes, habits, and character. Biblical instruction encourages growth toward spiritual maturity, strengthens a relationship with God through faith in Christ, and leads to an awareness of God’s special purpose for each child’s life. Grace Academy also encourages children to maintain a balance of academic, intellectual, social, athletic, and artistic pursuits while fostering their personal faith.
Grace Academy of Dallas fosters an environment where children strive for excellence in every academic undertaking. Grace Academy offers an academically rigorous program for students starting in Pre-K3 through the sixth grade. Each faculty member shares a passion for elementary education and understands that elementary school lays the foundation for long-term success. Grace Academy’s phonics-based curriculum encourages early literacy and develops a life-long love of reading. Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) are integrated into the daily curriculum to prepare students for an ever-evolving world.
A benefit of attending a school with enrollment through the sixth grade is that even our youngest students learn to become leaders. Students attend chapel weekly where they lead the fellowship, worship, and prayer. Grace Academy’s Study Buddy program allows our older students to mentor for our preschool and kindergarten children. Grace Academy offers many clubs and student organizations that emphasize community service. Students also pursue a myriad of athletic, artistic, and musical opportunities where they are encouraged to use their gifts and discover new talents.
If you seek an academically challenging program for your child that is grounded in a Christian worldview, we welcome you to come and see what sets us apart. Contact us today to learn how your child can “grow with grace!”
Highlights of Grace Academy:
• Located in the heart of Preston Hollow
• PreK-3 through sixth grade
• Small class sizes and low faculty to student ratio
• Full-time and part-time preschool options
• Master teachers with a passion for elementary education
• Community service and leadership opportunities
• Phonics-based curriculum encourages early literacy
• STEM integration
• Weekly chapel for fellowship, worship, prayer, and praise
• Accredited through the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) affirming the school has achieved the accrediting standards with this agency and works continually to maintain them in our pursuit of excellence.