An action-packed, exciting summer awaits your kids at Cooper Fit & Fun Camps! Campers explore interests in physical fitness and sports in a non-competitive environment and learn the importance of making healthy choices. Our experienced staff and ideal setting—Cooper Fitness Center’s expansive outdoor spaces on a 30-acre campus and indoor facilities—provide the ultimate camp experience. From lacrosse and volleyball to relay races and capture the flag—with fitness and nutrition lessons woven in—kids are introduced to thrilling activities to keep them active all day. Kids Camp is offered for ages 5-7, Youth Camp for ages 8-13.
This day camp introduces various sports, physically-active games and overall wellness through daily fitness and nutrition lessons. Each week has a different schedule of games and sports that could include:
• Sports such as soccer, volleyball and tennis
• Games such as relay races and parachute games
• Water Day each Friday—water games (no swimming)
Through these activities, campers will enhance their agility, balance, coordination and social interaction.
Add-on options include lunch from Cedars Woodfire Grill, Splash Camp and Extended Care for an additional fee. June 1-August 7, One-week sessions, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
This action-packed day camp allows kids to try different sports and activities including:
• Swimming, tennis, basketball, volleyball and more
• Games such as blob tag, pillo pollo, capture the flag and relays
• Daily fitness/sport or nutrition lesson that helps empower campers to make healthy choices and learn how fun fitness and wellness can be
Add-on options include Lunch from Cedars Woodfire Grill and Extended Care for an additional fee. June 1-August 7, One-week sessions, Monday-Friday, Full Day: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. or Half Day: 9 a.m.-noon OR 1-4 p.m.
Early Bird Pricing Options by March 15.
Register today at cooperyouth.com/Dallas!