Graduation is around the corner (can you believe it?) and will look very different for the class of 2020. But that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate their accomplishments and spoil them with gifts! Here’s your guide to grad gifts for the college-bound men and women in your life.
For the Girls
1.For a chic way for your newly-minted college girl to carry all of her things to her new schools’ athletic games, give her the Clear Metallic Chain Purse! // $52; Flea Style
2. These personalized acrylic trays are an awesome catch-all for your graduates new digs. With four different shapes to choose from and 50+ personalization options, you’re sure to create something perfect for your unique grad. // $24.95–$59.95; Swoozie’s
3. She’s worked hard to graduate and she’s on her way to a new adventure. This diamond necklace is a beautiful way to remind you that you’re always with her. // $285; Meijuri.com
4. Is your graduate headed to a Texas school? Let their spirit shine for their new alma mater with these awesome Graduation Boxes from Fort Worth staples Lola + Lina and Spirit Snob. You can choose from the Small Box, which includes a small school-themed scarf and earrings or the Large Box, which includes a large school-themed scarf and earrings. Both boxes can be customized with notes for your graduate and a party popper for some extra cheer. // $75–$110; Lola + Lina and Spirit Snob
5. To help keep your graduate fully powered on the go, this chic and inconspicuous charging bracelet by Mark & Graham is perfect to add to an arm party. It comes in two different sizes, four different finishes, and can be engraved so it will be easy to personalize for your graduate. // $149, additional $12 for engraving; Mark & Graham
For the Boys
1.Want to get your grad something that is stylish and practical? This RFID shielding wallet from Herschel Supply Company protects their personal information, has plenty of pockets for all the cards and has a unique rugby stripe style to it that’s sure to make your graduate happy. // $32; Nordstrom
2. If you have a grad who loves all things music and tech, they will adore these sunglasses from Bose that have built in speakers in the fames (yes, that’s a thing!). They come in two styles, and the best part is that the wearer can hear the music but you can’t. Hello, quiet summer! // $199.99; Amazon
3. Does your graduate need a laptop? The 2-in-1 (laptop and tablet) capabilities of the HP Spectra x360 is an excellent option. With 13 hours and 45 minutes of battery time—and weighing only 4.81 pounds—the computer will keep up with the non-stop schedules of college, extracurriculars and those non-stop Zoom calls. // $1499.99; HP
4. For the student who’s flexing their wings and headed out of state for college, they’ll love this Texas-themed soy wax Homesick candle that smells like dark leather, fresh pine and lemon for when they’re feeling nostalgic. // $30; Homesick Candles
5. To keep your graduate prepared for anything MacGyver-style, this 12-in-1 Hammer Multitool includes a flat-head and Phillips head screwdrivers, wire cutter, bottle opener, fish fork, serrated knife blade, mini-knife, locking plier, Allen key, saw, claw nail puller and, of course, a hammer. // $27.99; McCartney’s University Spirit
What are you giving the grad in your life? Tell us at email@example.com.
Image courtesy of iStock.