According to soap company Soapply—along with many health professionals—prevention is the best strategy for staying healthy in the absence of a vaccine for an illness, such as coronavirus. This includes washing your hands—and washing them well.
So we want to share with you a few tips and important information from Soapply about hand washing.
And don’t forget when to wash your hands:
- Before eating food
- Before, during and after preparing food
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick.
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
Want to learn more? Click here to learn some interesting facts about hand washing. (Did you know the water temperature doesn’t matter?)
Photo and images courtesy of Soapply.